WISL is widely recognized as having a long standing commitment to providing the highest quality services in the coatings industry. Quality Assurance and continual improvement are integral to every operation at WISL, to our success and to our future direction.
I’d like to recognize the outstanding job your employees performed on the K+S Project. Between the QC and supervision along with the painters they performed an outstanding job. It is clear with the walk downs and sign off of the painting that all are very professional and take care and pride in their work.
The management processes and procedures, industry recognized quality assurance training and inspections at WISL are built around an organizational culture in which each employee understands the important role they play in our Quality Assurance Program and how quality in their work is directly relevant to the success of the program. The commitment to quality by our staff ensures that design specifications are met throughout each stage of work, that service life for the client’s asset is maximized and that the finished product is the best in the industry.
Key elements of the WISL Quality Assurance Program include:
- Review of specification and supporting documents.
- Pre-Job conferences.
- Development of customized Inspection Test Plans.
- Quality Assurance documentation on every project.
- Regularly calibrated inspection equipment.
- Control of documents and traceability of specified materials procured.
- Control of non-conforming products.
- Care and control of all coating materials and components stored and transported.
- Hold point inspections and final inspection.
- Tracking and tracing of parts being treated.
- Control of activities related to protecting the finished product.
- Preventative and Corrective Action procedures.
- Internal auditing of WISL Quality Assurance Program.
WISL is affiliated with the Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) and the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), and employs a well trained staff that includes both SSPC Protective Coatings Inspectors (PCI) and NACE certified inspectors. Through our industry and trade affiliations, WISL is able to implement the most current technology, techniques and approved work practices to enhance the quality of our projects.